New Office in Edmonton Coming in Spring 2016
Posted on: General
In the spring of 2016, the Pacific Centre for Reproductive Medicine (PCRM) will open Canada’s newest fertility centre located in the heart of Edmonton at 9888 Jasper Avenue.
PCRM has an environment that brings out the best in people, especially those that are extraordinary caregivers and enjoy working in a high-paced environment. Prior experience in a health care setting is preferable. We are a dedicated, positive group who is looking for similar individuals to complement our growing team and offer competitive wages and great benefits.
Our goals are simple:
- To deliver comprehensive fertility services to the people of the region
- To streamline the referral process by minimizing wait times and maximizing access to services
- To provide the highest standard of fertility care
What services will we offer?
- IVF ‐ ICSI
- Ovulation induction or superovulation with IUI
- Andrology assessments and surgical sperm retrieval (PESA, TESE)
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening (CCS) and Pre‐implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
What else can we do?
- Genetic counseling
- Patient portal for easy access to treatment management
- Medical education and research
In 2016, we look forward to serving the people of Alberta with the newest IVF facility in the country. If you have any questions or need fertility care advice, contact us anytime.