Pharmacy Technician – Full Time
Pacific Centre for Reproductive Medicine (PCRM) is one of the largest state-of-the-art fertility clinics in Canada. With offices in Burnaby (headquarters), Surrey, central Vancouver and Edmonton, we are dedicated to maintaining a leadership role within the field of Reproductive Medicine by offering our patients the highest quality cutting-edge care. We are recognized for and committed to providing exemplary patient care that partners personalized treatment with excellent service.
We are currently seeking an experienced, full-time Pharmacy Technician. The Pharmacy Technician assists in the technical aspects of prescription filling and administrative duties.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with the Privacy Act
- Performing computer functions as directed by the dispensing Physician
- Dispensing prescriptions (always under supervision)
- Transferring prescriptions to and receiving prescriptions from other pharmacies
- Maintaining inventory control with weekly spot checks and monthly inventory count.
- General housekeeping & stocking
- Liaising with the OR Nurse Manager to ensure OR medications are sufficiently stocked.
- Entering patient insurance data for adjudicating prescription claims
- Shipping pharmaceuticals
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Familiar with Telus Health Kroll software
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician experience is a preferred
- Solid written, mathematical and verbal communication skills
- Substantial attention-to-detail
Salary is commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please send your resume and cover letter in strictest confidence to: Cheryle Newland, Head of Operations at CNewland@pacificfertility.ca
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in the position and will only contact those who are selected for interview. No phone calls please.