Cycle Monitoring for Other Clinics (Satellite Monitoring)
PCRM is pleased to serve as a satellite clinic for a number of fertility clinics throughout North America. Our role during your treatment is to provide the following services under the direction of your treating physician(s):
Fertility treatment and early pregnancy monitoring
- Endo-vaginal ultrasound (7 days a week at 7:30 a.m.)
- Estradiol levels (7 days a week at 7:30 a.m.)
Pharmacy services – on-site dispensing of fertility medications and reproductive hormones
Nursing consultations/injection teaching
- The following prenatal testing can be arranged through us as part of your routine prenatal testing as a B.C. resident: hepatitis B & C, syphilis, HIV, varicella, rubella, day 2/3 FSH and estradiol, TSH, and prolactin
Other medical laboratory testing
For all other medical laboratory testing patients have 3 options:
- Office visit with your family physician to validate the necessity of each test requested and have ordered by him/her
- Consultation with a PCRM physician to validate the necessity of each test requested and have ordered by one of our physicians
- Present to a medical laboratory to have the testing performed as a non-insured medical service (privately)
Fertility treatment monitoring
In order to assist your clinic with the monitoring of your cycle, we will require clear instruction in the form of faxed orders from your physician. The order must direct us on the specific service listed in (1) above and the date that it must be performed. Our clinical staff is not responsible for treatment cycle planning and will not be making management decisions. It is important that we receive orders from your treating physician regarding what services are to be provided, by fax no later than 3 p.m. (PST) the day prior to the appointment. Our clinic staff will do their utmost to provide your clinic with results prior to 12 noon on the day of your visit providing that you attend your appointment at or before the 7:30 a.m. appointment time. Questions or concerns regarding your treatment must be directed to your treating physician.
Our satellite patients have the same access to our pharmacy services 24/7, assuming your clinic provides us with prescriptions in a timely fashion. During weekdays, we must receive a faxed prescription from your doctorbefore 12 noon (PST), in order for the prescription to be filled the same day. On weekends and holidays, prescription must be received before 10 a.m. (PST).
If you have any questions, or need to make an appointment please feel free to contact us during regular business hours.
Co-ordinator PCRM Satellite Services
604-422-7276 Ext 113
What are the fees associated with these services?
- Endo-vaginal Ultrasound $200
- Serum Estradiol (blood test) $100
- Nursing Consultation / Injection Teaching $200
- OHSS Management (including paracentesis) $500
- Out-of-Country administrative fee $500